We are very much concerned with the safety of the vehicle / load and the drivers. We are conducting training for Branch Managers to keep on advising drivers for Dos and Don’ts. We also conduct training for the drivers on regular bases at Branch Offices and at Jetalpur, in particular. We have dedicated legal team to handle accidental cases, in case required. We are also offering incentives to the drivers for safe and timely delivery of the load at the destination. We deploy various methods to achieve our Zero Accident Targets.
- Paperless compliance: HOS logbooks and DVIRs to improve reporting, maximize uptime and reduce admin costs
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) so drivers can use iOS or Android smartphones and tablets
- Built-in telematics with trucks such as Isuzu, Hino, Volvo Trucks and Mack. Pre-wire option with Freightliner.
- Commercial navigation that provides truck-specific routes based on load and truck size
- Private yard mapping for turn-by-turn directions right to the loading dock
- Predictive maintenance to maximize uptime
- Trailer tracking to monitor location, movement and door-open events
- ETA notifications to work efficiently with shippers/receivers
- Geofence alerts for automatic proof of delivery and faster turnaround